myfile explorer sees sdcard but not lyricpad 2.52

• gfvendor
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 11 months ago #637 by gfvendor
When I go to options and select the path I cannot apparently input a path, but rather only select the given paths provided by the options screen. When I go up the tree I see android folders but no sdcard option. How can I get it to see the SD card path? It seems stuck on some virtual /storage/emulations path.? (also how if needed do i upgrade to lyricpad 3....i just bought lyricpad in late May 2019 so thought I would now have the most current update?)

thank you
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• gfvendor
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 11 months ago #638 by gfvendor
and so i might have found the sdcard (see attachment) but it is red. i have copied files onto it on the lwptop so is is in write position. Solution?
Attachments:

More
4 years 11 months ago #639 by admin
The android OS on your device determines which locations of your file system that apps are allowed to write too.
On some devices Lyric Pad is able to write to the sdcard but on others it cannot.
I highly recommend that you use the default paths for your lyrics and setlist folders as the contents of these folders are tiny. You can put your backing tracks folder on the sdcard as only read only access is required for the backing track folder.

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds