set lyrics page size with use of PageFlip pedal [page-up] and [page-down]

• Boxhund
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 3 weeks ago - 2 years 3 weeks ago #794 by Boxhund
Hello, I am a new user and changing from another software package to LyricPad3. I do not use scrolling, but just [page-up] and [page-down], using a PageFlip Firefly pedal. How can I set the page size (number of lines) that the lyrics will shift up or down? I have set the external controller settings to full page up and down, but when I press the [page-down] pedal the lyrics go only about half way down from what I want. The page size will be dependent on the character-size. E.g. with a small character-size there will be more lines per page than with a large character-size. My tablet is a Samsung Galaxy Tab A7.
Kind regards
edit:
There are 5 modes on the pedal: {[arrow left][arrow right]} , {arrow up][arrow down]} , and so on. I have set the pedal mode to {[Pg Up][Pg Dn]} and now it seems to work a lot better.
Unfortunately this program seems too complicated for my purpose. I don't use setlists or mp3 files.
edit2:
I am still curious how I can set the number of lines per page (see above). Perhaps it can be implemented somehow.
edit3:
I have been experimenting a bit more with LyricPad3 and I think it will work for me. I still run into some peculiarities which I will mention when I cannot resolve them. I am migrating from LyricsFlipper+ which was perfect for me, but unfortunately this app is no longer supported.
Last edit: 2 years 3 weeks ago by Boxhund.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.418 seconds