Language / songlist display / songlist font height

• Boxhund
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 2 days ago - 2 years 1 day ago #799 by Boxhund
I am slowly getting used to LyricPad3 and I appreciate your efforts to maintain and improve the app.
I am migrating from LyricsFlipper+ because it is no longer supported.

Info
Tablet:Samsung Galaxy Tab A7. Android: v11. Pedal: Pageflip Cicada.
I use the tablet in Landscape mode
LyricPad3 use: no setlists, no backingtrack, just choosing lyrics from songlist randomly.
LyricPad3 buttons: "all songs without submenu" / "add song and load" / "add song" button to display lyric and return to songlist.

Question 1:
When I return to the songlist after having displayed the lyrics of e.g. "I shot the sheriff (Bob Marley)" every time the top of the list is displayed (songs starting with "A").
Is there a setting so that the songlist will display, in this case, "I shot the sheriff (Bob Marley)" ? So in short: always display the songlist thus, so that the song of the last used lyrics is in view when returning to the songlist..
If there is no such setting I highly recommend to implemend this.

Question 2:
Can I set the font-height of the songlist (seperate from the lyrics itself) so with a smaller font there will be more songs displayed on a page. Now there are only 9 songs listed per page.
If there is no such setting I highly recommend to implemend this.

Question 3:
How can I change the menu-language. I installed Dutch, but I like it to be English. I re-installed LyricPad3 but still Dutch.

kind regards
Last edit: 2 years 1 day ago by Boxhund. Reason: extra info: Landscape mode

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #803 by dneilsen
Re 1)
Yes the setting is there already but it is a broken. It will be fixed in the next update.
2)
Ill add this to the list
3)
The language will always use the default language that is set on your device. It is using dutch because that is the default language on your device. If you change the default language to english then it LP3 would display in english.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.253 seconds