Lyric Pad

More
2 years 6 months ago #789 by JTDOG
Lyric Pad was created by JTDOG
Not even sure where to start. Purchased Lyric Pad a few years ago. Love it. My original device is getting old so I purchased a new android tablet. Installed the app, was nice because play store remembered I had already purchased it. I was trying to get it to read and store the lyrics on my SD card. Had multiple issues in the navigation, only way I could get out of it was to uninstall the app. Long story short (er), I have done this a few times. Currently I do not have the app on my tablet and cannot install it. I get a prompt now that says the app my not be optimized for my device followed my a message prompting me that I do not have the room to install... My used storage is at 19%, I have 51+GB available... I am so frustrated at this point, this should have been so easy. I had it on, it worked, but I just needed to get my lyric files from my other device on my new device. I've cleared caches, tried everything I could think of. Not a knowledgeable Android guy (obviously) but always got by. The only reason I bought a new tablet was for this purpose and now I have a worthless tablet that I can't get the app on anymore. Help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds