Set Lists, New Feature Request

• PhilGnFla
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 1 month ago #763 by PhilGnFla
Set Lists, New Feature Request was created by PhilGnFla
I'm new to Lyric Pad 3, and so far it is great! One feature it has is the "Set List". But, it appears to only go in one direction, one song at a time. I think you can skip a song, but I can't see how to go back to a previous song.
When I play out, it is in a group, setting. I want to pick some 6 songs (of the hundred or so I have) that I might want to play, and put that in a "reminder list". When I play, I will probably only play 3 of those 6 songs. I would like to be able to choose from that list of 6, in any order, the next song I want to play,

Thanks!

phil g.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• PhilGnFla
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 1 month ago #769 by PhilGnFla
Replied by PhilGnFla on topic Set Lists, New Feature Request
Update: I discovered you can swipe through your set list. So, if you want to skip a song (or two) just swipe past it. But it would still be nice to have a "show set list" button on the "current song" screen to show the set list and allow you to choose the next song to be played from there.

phil

• PhilGnFla
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 1 month ago #771 by PhilGnFla
SOLVED!! I have discovered this feature IS available. When you start Perform mode, load your set list. On the screen that shows your set list, you can long press on the screen to get your slide handles. The right side panel will be the list of songs in your setlist. Long press on any song to go to that song first. Then, when a song finishes. long press on the screen to show the slide handles. The right side panel will be your setlist. Long press any song to go to that song next.

phil

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #778 by dneilsen
Replied by dneilsen on topic Set Lists, New Feature Request
Another few tricks for you.
1) If you play a song (ie. it plays for a set time - default 60 seconds) then it will be marked as played in the list and thereafter when you move through the setlist the song will be skipped.
2) You can have your playlist (in the slideout screen) automatically hide songs that are played. This means that your list will reduce throughout the gig and only show songs that you still have to play making it easier to quickly find songs. (toggle button is at top of play list)
3) If you double click on a song in the playlist (instead of long pressing) it will move to the next song position. This will also remove the "played" mark for previously played songs and make it an active song again.

• PhilGnFla
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 2 weeks ago #781 by PhilGnFla
Thanks dneilsen! I brought up my set list, let the first song play for 60 sec., then reset. When I brought up the set list, the song was still there, but "scratched off". Then, I clicked the "scratch off" button, and the song was gone. Click the button again, and the song reappears scratched off. I guess that is what you're talking about?

phil

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #782 by dneilsen
Replied by dneilsen on topic Set Lists, New Feature Request
Kinda.
Try this as an example. Load a setlist and then swipe forward to 3rd song and play it.
Press the next song button. You should now be on the 4th song.
Now if you swipe the screen left to right (to move backwards in the playlist) it will skip song 3 and go back to song 2.... because song 3 has already been played

Time to create page: 0.235 seconds