External Controller causing background color change

• Song Bird
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 2 months ago #756 by Song Bird
Anyone else having this issue?

I have a Samsung, Galaxy A7 Tablet. I’m using an AirTurn Duo BT-200 Bluetooth Controller which has 2-Pedals.

One pedal is set to ‘change song’ and the other pedal is set to ‘start/stop song’. Both pedals add a translucent blue tint over the Lyric Pad 3 lyric background color every time they are pressed. I have Lyric Pad 3 lyric background set to black with white lyric text. If I touch the screen, the blue tint goes away. Comes back every time I use the pedals.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 months ago #757 by admin
This might be related to the pedal mode that you are using.
I find setting the pedal mode to space / return key commands tends to work well.

• Song Bird
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 2 months ago #758 by Song Bird
Set the mode to space / return and gave that a try.

Still the same issue. The blue tint appears over the black background with every pedal step. Touch the screen and it goes away. Very odd. Any other suggestions or ideas?

More
2 years 1 week ago #796 by Boxhund
Same issue here.
Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab A7
Android 11
Pedal: Pageflip Firefly / Pageflip Cicada

More
2 years 2 days ago - 2 years 2 days ago #798 by Boxhund
Tablet:Samsung Galaxy Tab A7. Android: v11. Pedal: Pageflip Cicada.
It makes no difference what mode I use. When tapping the pedal in any mode, the screen color changes to a blue-ish tone. When I touch the screen it returns to normal.
Please look into this further. For now I set the font-color to black and the background color to the same blue that matches the blue from the pedal, so at least the color apparently keeps the same.

I have the "Notepad Free" app on this tablet, and when I use the pedal on this app there is no change in color.
Last edit: 2 years 2 days ago by Boxhund. Reason: extra info

More
2 years 2 days ago #800 by dneilsen
Any chance you can post up some screenshots or a quick vid to show me exactly what you are seeing.
Its interesting that you both are using the exact same device and having the issue though.

Time to create page: 0.303 seconds