files not accessed by Lyric Pad 3

• stuurop
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 3 months ago #835 by stuurop
files not accessed by Lyric Pad 3 was created by stuurop
since v 3.16 LP3 does not access the song files on my tablet. The files, thank goodness, are still on my tablet. There's about 1 month's worth of work here, 450 songs...Any ideas on how to get LP3 to acess the files would be welcome! Thanks. Gerry

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago #836 by Phill29
Replied by Phill29 on topic files not accessed by Lyric Pad 3
Hi, I am having a similar problem trying to access my song files on a new samsung galaxy a8 tablet, have you managed to sort your problem out please?

Phill

• stuurop
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 3 months ago #837 by stuurop
Replied by stuurop on topic files not accessed by Lyric Pad 3
yes Phill, just yesterday. First my clever wife backed up the lyric files on a micro sd chip, copy/paste, just to be safe. Then we went to "File system" in "Settings" in LP3 to find out where LP3 would be looking for them. This turned out to be, on my galaxy 6, /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.dna.lyricpad3/files/ We then copied the lyrics file from the internal memory on the galaxy 6 to this location using Explore. The file already exists and you can find it with Explore, but was empty. Now LP3 can find the files. The only remaining problem is that the program LyricSearch does not work, so I can only expand my repertoire with paper, but at least I'm not looking for a cliff to jump off of any longer.

More
1 year 3 months ago #838 by Phill29
Replied by Phill29 on topic files not accessed by Lyric Pad 3
Thank you for that info , that is what I thought should happen and I have found the storage file name as you have said but I cannot find it in the tablet at all, maybe a Samsung tab problem.
Thanks for your reply , very useful

Phill

Time to create page: 0.250 seconds