How to Create a Debug Log
To create a debug log follow these instructions:
- Load Lyric Pad and go to the help screen
- Enable the debug toggle button
- Exit the help screen and use the Quit button on the main screen to exit Lyric Pad
- Start Lyric Pad
- Operate Lyric Pad until the event that you would like logged occurs
- Close Lyric Pad from the main screen
- A debug log should be created in the path "your lyric path"/logs
To disable debug mode redo items 1 to 3 above (except disable the debug toggle button)
I Need More Help!
If you have read through these help documents including the frequently asked questions and cannot find the
information you are looking for then all is not lost. There is plenty more support available to get you
up and running:
- Lyric Pad Website Forums - This is the next best support option. You can look at questions other people have already
asked as well as ask your own questions. As it is visited often by other Lyric Pad users someone will answer your question
quickly. The website can be found at http://www.lyricpadapps.com/ or simply
press the "Website" button on the toolbar.
- Lyric Pad Facebook Page - Lots of users visit and "like"
Lyric Page on facebook so its a great place to ask questions.
If all else fails feel free to email the developer of Lyric Pad at firstname.lastname@example.org