I am always keen to here about new improvements or ideas for Lyric Pad. IF you have a feature you would like to suggest please
do so on the website forums. The website can be found at http://www.lyricpadapps.com/ or simply
press the "Website" button on the toolbar.
No matter how well an application is coded there are always bugs and issues. If you do encounter a problem please follow
these simple steps to help me fix the issue:
- Enable the "Debug Mode" log by pressing the "Debug Mode" button on the Lyric Pad Help screen toolbar and close Lyric Pad
- Restart Lyric Pad and try to reproduce the problem and then close Lyric Pad
- A date/time stamped log file will be created in /"your Lyric File Path"/logs/
- Email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A description of the error
- The version of Lyric Pad that you are using
- The log file
- A description of how to reproduce the error
- Any additional information or files (eg. a lyric file that causes the error)
- Disable the "Debug Mode" log by pressing the "Debug Mode" button on the Lyric Pad Help screen toolbar
Sending this information to me will ensure that I can correct the issue you have encountered.